What does a locust tree look like??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry, Sure ! If there are no thorns I would take some mature seed pods or just the seeds. I like the looks of the tree. I have a couple of places in my yard , one on the street that I have had in mind for something like this. Dont ask me why I like the look of an African Acasia but around here that and a Memosa is as close as I have found.

Yes, let me know what turns up on them please, if you think about it. We'll work out some logistics then. Thanks.

I took down a HL at my mothers house 2 winters ago that made seed pods, and no thorns. I will check to see if ebnough of it has come back to produce seed pods.

Harry, Sure ! If there are no thorns I would take some mature seed pods or just the seeds. I like the looks of the tree. I have a couple of places in my yard , one on the street that I have had in mind for something like this. Dont ask me why I like the look of an African Acasia but around here that and a Memosa is as close as I have found.

Yes, let me know what turns up on them please, if you think about it. We'll work out some logistics then. Thanks.

I forgot to check today, got wrapped up in doing another locust. I'll look tomorrow.

Harry K

Back