What have you found in tree's (Bring pic's)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a rifle grown into a tree at its base like it was leaning there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2016-02-27_10-22-46.jpg
mBfUCc
mBfUCc
I believe this is an old Pepsi sign.

I've found a few nails of various sizes up to 6" and at various depths the same with fencing wire bolts and chain latches electric wire for fencing some large coach bolts and a stone the tree near and old blue stone gravel quarry another by a river had a round river stone
On occasions when one had sawn at least 2 parts to the centre of the log then hit steal one wonders on one luck particularly when most items were found in logs I was cutting up for favours ;O( BUGGA

METAL IN WOOD 005.JPG NIGHT 007.JPG METAL IN WOOD 003.JPG Glad these two didn't get together.

here's a flat file I found while out cutting some big white pine.
the old fella out on the landin' say's to me when I came out at lunch" whathchya doin' cutting notches out of the oak firewood for"....so I show him this piece,and he say's to me " I remember poundin' in that file,didya find a long guide bar there too"????...I say's "yup, i'm brining that out at the last hitch of the day"

I found a baby deers hoof 20 ' up in a pine tree while deer hunting. I also found a 38 cal bullet once too. and a big spike of some sort.

A black bear. The OP asked what my ETA was and I told him then no response. A few minutes latter to find a bear was living in a hollow tree rather young. He did not wait for me to arrive as he shot it before hand thank goodness. Then I found a complete usable and still have come a long. It was galvanized and it was in great shape. It had to be grown over for close to fifty years. Thanks

Latest posts

Back