what is the bolt/ metal or plastic? 192t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe kool

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
In regard to your plug it's difficult to asses mixture as it is more or less impossible to do a plug chop you can more or less obtain the correct setting by giving 3/4sec bursts of WOT & saw should be 4stroking (burble) Beware if you have a rev limited coil it sounds similar to 4 stroaking as as load is applied (placed in wood )the exhaust note should clean up /2stoke to alter mix "H" screw on carb 1/8 turn anti clock =richer or clock leaner err on the rich side.

Sprocket has wear but usable till you renew chain usual ratio is 2/3 chains renewed for 1 sprocket

Most epoxy adhesive will fix this type of a problem

There are videos on the forum explaining carb tuning

my fix came apart after bolting together oh well is still better than it was...

Seems the oiler is oiling every where but the bar assemble saw bar/chain with a few washers leaving off the clutch cover run the saw & see where the ioil is coming from if your saw has an adjustable oiler try turn it don a tiny amount if you run several tanks of fuel & bar oil cutting when you take off the clutch cover it will have a fair amount of oily "crud" around the sprocket & inside the clutch cover& case

oil seeems to be coming from behind the pump, i will have to investigate if there is some kind of seal behind there for the pump

that bolt goes all the way to the gas tank, i can see slight metal looking in the cap, any leak is not visible tg

Back