What is the third best brand after Husky and Stihl ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear lord... :sidefrown:

Yes, Dolmar/Makita would round up the top three... Which order though, thats a different matter!! lol.

Stihl running rules.

One question....how in the world did "husky" rank even in the top 20?

IMO it's on a saw by saw and class by class basis with any of the top pro saws. To classify one brand as being better over another just doesn't mean anything.

If you were to look at the mean desirableness of products, I think dolmar would actually win, as pretty much everything they build now is pro quality, though this quality is now being debated.

Last edited:
IMO it's on a saw by saw and class by class basis with any of the top pro saws. To classify one brand as being better over another just doesn't mean anything.

If you were to look at the mean desirableness of products, I think dolmar would actually win, as pretty much everything they build now is pro quality, though this quality is now being debated.

On which models being debated?

Stihl running rules.

One question....how in the world did "husky" rank even in the top 20?

images

What order.. matter of opinion I guess.

I would say you have two of the top four, the other two would be Jonsered and Dolmar.

In the next two spots?? Maybe Echo and Efco.. Don't have much experience with either of them (although have had a couple of Echo's). But heard reasonably good feedback on them. I do know the Echo's have no where near the power of the Stihl for same cc size IMHO.

Back