• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question, if the post office tells buyer to pound sand what's the seller going to do?

Unfortunately oldsawnut has not filled us in on his dialogue with rednecksawman. Hopefully they have an agreeable arrangement and will share it with us when it's worked out.
I respect OSN for his cander. But I wish RNSM would be man enough to get on here and be up front with us. I would be extremely hesitant to do business with him now even if he makes it right....
As a member of this community we all owe it to each other to be up front and honest or lose credibility. And I'm sure he knows about and checks this thread. And yet silence...

yep, today is when he is supposed to take it in. hope to hear something about it later on.

Took everything in got it inspected and sent off to the claims dept.. I swear usps is getting more of a PITA. The charge was 15.73 to get the paperwork shipped to the claims dept the way she recommended. With any luck they will get the paperwork soon and I will get an answer. Post office just described the condition of the box and saw. Since they already had pictures of everything you would think that wouldn't be needed but this must be just one of their hoops to jump through. Wish I had more of an answer but I figured this process would take quite a while so there just isn't much to fill you guys in on a regular basis . Again a big thanks for all your support.

John

Thanks for the update John. Hopefully they process it quickly. In the meantime you are in limbo.... That's just not fair.[emoji20]

yep. thanks for the update. I still don't see "handling" causing the damage depicted in the photos I've seen.

I can't remember who it was, but it was back when USPS lost that Mastermind ported 395xp in ATL, and it wound up being auctioned off and a feller than bought it/ sold it on eBay (or something like that)..... someone made mention that USPS never pays a claim, or that it is dam near impossible to get them to pay.....

If I was the seller and my name was on the line, I would have defended myself and proven my innocence, instead, he deletes the thread and has removed himself of the entire situation. Some folks "Moral Compass" is so phucked up it's pathetic.

Well I'm still not holding me breath but Redneck said he would send me full refund and I get to keep the saw after claim was paid so if it works out that way then I will be really happy. However being a pessimist I usually expect the worst so I don't get disappointed. This is the first claim I have been a part of with usps and so far it hasn't been too bad. Of course I could still be denied but you have to go through the process anyhow.

If I was the seller and my name was on the line, I would have defended myself and proven my innocence, instead, he deletes the thread and has removed himself of the entire situation. Some folks "Moral Compass" is so phucked up it's pathetic.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back