• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, Admin will be able to retrieve it. I printed the 2nd page off, that shows the pics of all the damage. Of course the "buyer" has those pics as well.... he took em. in the orig pics the "seller" never showed the bottom of the saw, guess there was a reason.

I saw it all, Steven is right. I'd like to hear what happens. I bought a parts saw from same seller and it was not as advertised also.. Not a lot of money so never said anything.

Go read this kinda sets up the sales pitch as to the history of the 044 on T-post

stihl 044 mfg date
Discussion in 'Chainsaw' started by rednecksawman, Feb 24, 2015.
looks like he deleted that thread, too...image.jpg

I guess that's one more person I won't ever be buying anything from. If someone feels the need to delete their own threads so they don't look bad, I don't want anything to do with that person.

Bad saw sales week on AS. Bait and switch. 044 and 200T sales gone bad. Better to buy stuff that is advertised as broken, or take a huge risk. Also may as well pay the 3% premium on Paypal using a CC, and if it ain't right, just ship the shiit back.

All my sales here and on Ebay allow for returns. I have never gotten a saw back from anyone. Ever. I never have gotten burned buying here, and I have gotten a lot of stuff off this site. I got burned a few times on Ebay, and I do not buy whole saws there any more. Just saw parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back