• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like congress...
Bump for a resolution!!
In the 3-4 saw deals I've done I only had and issue with one and it was a fluke. Once I let the O.S. know, an agreement was reached quickly and it took longer to find replacement prts than it did for the "fix" or the "re-delivery" of the saw and I'd buy another from the seller in a heartbeat. This is bullchit. If you make someone a promise stand by it. When you get caught with your **** out, Man up and put it away.

yep, fortunately i think it will take more than a few jerks to ruin the tradin post. 99% of the guys on here are fair and square, and im sure it will continue to be a great place to buy and sell.

These trial by fire threads are not good for our site, its between buyer and seller. If you absolutely find it necessary please post it in off topic. Thank you for your cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back