What Kind of Tree is This? Palm Springs Area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for any help on this and excuse my ignorance if this is a simple one to identify.
VegasJoe, Oh Man, I thought with that off combination of yellow and black berries/seed pods/nuts/fruit I could Google it. That was a good hour ago. Every combination I could think up - nothing came close. Absolutely nothing. I too await an answer from someone who knows! Were they about an inch in size - hard to tell without a scale in the photo. Looks like a citrus leaf, but nooooooo. Good luck!

VegasJoe, Oh Man, I thought with that off combination of yellow and black berries/seed pods/nuts/fruit I could Google it. That was a good hour ago. Every combination I could think up - nothing came close. Absolutely nothing. I too await an answer from someone who knows! Were they about an inch in size - hard to tell without a scale in the photo. Looks like a citrus leaf, but nooooooo. Good luck!

Thanks for trying!

I received an email from Arborist, Warren A. Miller. I think this is the correct answer. Check it out:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttrees/15438766580/?ytcheck=1&new_session=1

Latest posts

Back