What makes someone a logger ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cutting timber is in your blood and sweat and what little money you make at the end of the day don't matter cause your willingness to do it all over again every day

So anyway, I got a jewish guy started off in the bush who wants to be lumberjack, so I'm teaching him everthing I know.
Only problem is he stole some of my wood customers and thought he could use my truck to deliver it to them. Lol
I got even though, I got him to eat some pork.

So anyway, I got a jewish guy started off in the bush who wants to be lumberjack, so I'm teaching him everthing I know.
Only problem is he stole some of my wood customers and thought he could use my truck to deliver it to them. Lol
I got even though, I got him to eat some pork.

Working someone new is a pain in the rear.
Are you Jewish or a Catholic Priest?

the current client, asked me whether or not I take the "sabbath" off... (I had to stifle a laugh)

I find my self watching my language more then ever on this job.

Also I try not to swear infront of kids... but its tough, I don't have any, don't like em, and try and treat kids as an equal rather then some miniature lesser human... So I tend to swear a lot... guess I'm more hill billy then I thought...

If you don't swear, neither trees nor heavy equipment will properly respect you.

They call it weed for a reason, just sayin.

if ya wan't lots of plants and plan on putting the local stoner cartel out of business, then you will need lots of lights, and a fan, otherwise miracle grow is bad for em, past that can't help ya.

FYI its legal here for the time being, just not so legal to grow your own, lots of taxes and hoopla to get around, though the state is making a killing on it... still can't figure out where any of their money is going... but I digress.

They call it weed for a reason, just sayin.

if ya wan't lots of plants and plan on putting the local stoner cartel out of business, then you will need lots of lights, and a fan, otherwise miracle grow is bad for em, past that can't help ya.

FYI its legal here for the time being, just not so legal to grow your own, lots of taxes and hoopla to get around, though the state is making a killing on it... still can't figure out where any of their money is going... but I digress.
So far here, you can grow 4 plants but they might raise that to as high as 6 plants.
However, only prob is that the plants can only be as high as 32", so I guess you have to grow them wider instead of higher.
From all the reading I've bean doing about this heathen devil weed, it would appear that different species have different effects.
Can someone subcribe some weed that will make me horny?
Thanks in advance.

Who gets to take credit for that mell of a hess?
You and me and every hypocrite that uses wood products or lives, shops or drives on roads that were cleared of trees to accommodate our life style's.
Build a mansion with long paved switchbacks up the hill and its a thing of beauty.

Now.. who takes credit for that mess? Which happends to be my work. Nice guy...lol

I'm not here to explain or fight but I will relieve any ignorance.

Firstly: In order to make a judgment on what I'm doing then 'you' are going to need to know what I'm doing. *NOTE, a good conventional Faller doesn't automatically transfer to a good heli Faller
Secondly: 'You' are going to need to know how to do it too.
Thirdly: and 'you' really going to need to be there and look at the big picture before one passes judgment.

Reminds me of a story about 11 yrs ago. About 6 of us fallers were falling Mountain Pine all winter for a couple of A-stars in the height of the biggest Beetle epidemic known.
This relief pilot gets hired that's never flown wood before makes a comment over the radio referring to a Faller's actions. I believe someone cut a 10ft chunk out of the tree so his reply back to the rigger was..."well that was a pretty stupid thing for the Faller to do" WH-WHA-WHAT!!
Of course we all heard it over our handhelds.
So right after dinner we ALL show up where the two pilots roomed together and talked to Frank but the new guy was out to dinner.
Shortly after he gets in and Frank clues him in that all the Fallers are looking for him. He immediately takes off hiding until 1:30 am and then calls one of the Fallers and apologises.

I'm not going to question the Faller's actions that cut it despite been under weigh. Why would I.

Back to the picture here^^

There is only one way to fall coast heli blocks....that's my way

You and me and every hypocrite that uses wood products or lives, shops or drives on roads that were cleared of trees to accommodate our life style's.
Build a mansion with long paved switchbacks up the hill and its a thing of beauty.

Now.. who takes credit for that mess? Which happends to be my work. Nice guy...lol

I'm not here to explain or fight but I will relieve any ignorance.

Firstly: In order to make a judgment on what I'm doing then 'you' are going to need to know what I'm doing. *NOTE, a good conventional Faller doesn't automatically transfer to a good heli Faller
Secondly: 'You' are going to need to know how to do it too.
Thirdly: and 'you' really going to need to be there and look at the big picture before one passes judgment.

Reminds me of a story about 11 yrs ago. About 6 of us fallers were falling Mountain Pine all winter for a couple of A-stars in the height of the biggest Beetle epidemic known.
This relief pilot gets hired that's never flown wood before makes a comment over the radio referring to a Faller's actions. I believe someone cut a 10ft chunk out of the tree so his reply back to the rigger was..."well that was a pretty stupid thing for the Faller to do" WH-WHA-WHAT!!
Of course we all heard it over our handhelds.
So right after dinner we ALL show up where the two pilots roomed together and talked to Frank but the new guy was out to dinner.
Shortly after he gets in and Frank clues him in that all the Fallers are looking for him. He immediately takes off hiding until 1:30 am and then calls one of the Fallers and apologises.

I'm not going to question the Faller's actions that cut it despite been under weigh. Why would I.

Back to the picture here^^

There is only one way to fall coast heli blocks....that's my way
Oh! Shut the fook Up! Lol.
What kinda preist are ya?

I am a Faller by day and a Logger at night. I'm going to do a little hand logging
..but that's not til later
Well its not that little..lol

I guess this is a logging forum so we got to keep up the tradition . I can compromise and I'll just apologize a head of time.

A Rabbi & a Catholic Priest are walking down the road and see a 10 year old boy. The Priest says " We should go over there and F* him!
..And the Rabbi says...."OUT OF WHAT

Now I think I have defined a "Logger" in the west

Latest posts

Back