• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

What now ? Jonsered dealers

DUGs-sawshop

DUGs-sawshop

ArboristSite Operative
What are you Jonsered dealers doing now that the brand is going out? Will you be looking for another brand? If so what are you thinking? We are a small Jonsered & DOLMAR dealer. Thanks , Doug

DUGs-sawshop

DUGs-sawshop

ArboristSite Operative
I do like Echo and might try them. I tried them a few years ago and they said no . There largest dealer in my area is a John Deere dealer about 9 miles from me.

leecopland

leecopland

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was looking for a Solo IPL on Solousa and they are no longer there so that might be a clue that they are leaving as far as saws are concerned. I think another company has bought the side business in Europe

nighthunter

nighthunter

addicted to arboristsite
I was looking for a Solo IPL on Solousa and they are no longer there so that might be a clue that they are leaving as far as saws are concerned. I think another company has bought the side business in Europe
yeah there was no dealers in Ireland in around 2013-15 but now there back in a big way and starting to hit stihl and husky in a big way