What now ? Jonsered dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUGs-sawshop

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What are you Jonsered dealers doing now that the brand is going out? Will you be looking for another brand? If so what are you thinking? We are a small Jonsered & DOLMAR dealer. Thanks , Doug

I do like Echo and might try them. I tried them a few years ago and they said no . There largest dealer in my area is a John Deere dealer about 9 miles from me.

I had a solo 681 and loved it until I got a 660, the next saw i'll get will be a new solo
Good product, but as I understand it very little dealer support. I have had a number, from a little 631 top handle up through the 103 cc 603.

I was looking for a Solo IPL on Solousa and they are no longer there so that might be a clue that they are leaving as far as saws are concerned. I think another company has bought the side business in Europe
yeah there was no dealers in Ireland in around 2013-15 but now there back in a big way and starting to hit stihl and husky in a big way

Yes I think Solo saws are gone. I sold Solo 25years ago when Faulker was a dist for them ..

I'm not a dealer either (obviously, Lol), but could you get RedMax? I know they're part of Husqvarna, but Jonsered is/was as well.

Latest posts

Back