What took Mobil One mixing oils place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Edwards

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I ordered several cases of Mobil something,something to mix with my saws/weed eater, trimmer,,,,,, gas several years back. I mixed it the same ratio that I mixed the stihl oil. It's been great oil but I AM OUT.

I remember that guys loved it and I do also but it has long since been discontinued.

What mixing oil are you serious guys using now? I don't care if it costs a little more as this is not where you save money.

I'm not buying the premixed fuels so I don't need that recommendation. I don't need the recommendations of stihl or husky oils, I know about those.

I really liked this mobile1 stuff and assume there is an equivalent. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Amsoil is good oil, in spite of the pyramid scheme.

Btw.
Good oil, but overpriced IMO. Cocky, arrogant owners and employees. I have spoken with several of them (they are based 90 miles from me) and they just rub me the wrong way.

They vehemently refuse to accept any fault for lubrication related failure.

There was another member here that found several cases in stock a couple years ago. His name slips me right now. Maybe he'll see this and know if any more is available.

:numberone:

I found mine at Trac Auto or Auto Zone (I forget) ... on the clearance table.

Asked the manager, "Got any more at the same price?" Yup. Bought all he had ... about 1.5 cases, and got it CHEAP. Buy it cheap and stack it deep!

I'm still working on the Mobil 1 Racing 2T I bought some years back but my day is coming to need a replacement as well.

Anyone have constructive input on a good replacement?

Good oil, but overpriced IMO. Cocky, arrogant owners and employees. I have spoken with several of them (they are based 90 miles from me) and they just rub me the wrong way.

They vehemently refuse to accept any fault for lubrication related failure.

Up here Amsoil is priced in line with other premium lubricants.

Oil related failure must be a big can of snakes..

Latest posts

Back