What took Mobil One mixing oils place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we get free money from the oil companies, its called PFD Plus no sales tax, figured I would give some of it back! Hey, $25 for 32oz. How much for am"soil" stihl or husky oil per oz? I am all ears

I've never paid $100.00 for a gallon of oil in my life. No need to! No oil will make that much of a difference in a lowly chainsaw. Even if you pay $100.00 a gallon for it.

They must see you coming miles away.............:laugh:

So what are you using? Price? I'm just looking for a good replacement for my dwindling supply of racing 2T.

So what are you using? Price? I'm just looking for a good replacement for my dwindling supply of racing 2T.

I'm currently in the process of using up a bunch (12 qts.) of 40:1 TruFuel that I got for free.

Other than that, I have a good stock pile of Stihl HP Ultra that I acquired years ago, while it was on a blow-out sale. I also have lots of the reg. Stihl (orange bottle) on hand, as well as some premium ECHO oil.

I buy oil as I come across it. It has to be a good brand and cheap. So far, I've been doing well. With the exception of the TruFuel, I've been mixing my own gas/oil for over 55 yrs. Not one lube issue or problem to date.

Hahaha, so what kind of oil, and what do you pay?

Dont be afraid, your bad at arithmetic, so we will help you if needed

That would be "you're"......not your. And, it's don't......not dont.

Last time I checked, four quarts still make one gallon.

Yeah my voice to text needs a spanking. So you give me a hard time about using oil that cost 25 bucks for a quart and you using oil that cost $200 a gallon. Not too smart are you?

Yeah my voice to text needs a spanking. So you give me a hard time about using oil that cost 25 bucks for a quart and you using oil that cost $200 a gallon. Not too smart are you?

I don't know if you are just dense, or not fully understanding what I posted.

Where are you getting the $200.00 a gallon from? If you mean the TruFuel, it's about $6.00 a quart. I didn't have to buy any of it. Even if I had, it would be about $24.00 a gallon (4 qts.) before sales tax. If you are implying the Stihl oil, I got it for about as cheap as you can.

Maybe in Alaska, their schools suffer to some degree. Maybe you are proof of that.

Anyways, I hope that you have some common sense. Otherwise, you're gonna end up getting hurt sooner or later.

I'm currently in the process of using up a bunch (12 qts.) of 40:1 TruFuel that I got for free.

Other than that, I have a good stock pile of Stihl HP Ultra that I acquired years ago, while it was on a blow-out sale. I also have lots of the reg. Stihl (orange bottle) on hand, as well as some premium ECHO oil.

I buy oil as I come across it. It has to be a good brand and cheap. So far, I've been doing well. With the exception of the TruFuel, I've been mixing my own gas/oil for over 55 yrs. Not one lube issue or problem to date.

You must be as old as dirt!

I used to use Bel-Ray H1R $17 a quart at the "local" racing shop a county away. My local hardware store carries Amsoil and I get Saber at $12 a quart and its only 6 miles away. Best part is it makes the mix blue. Blue is my favorite color. That's all I need performance be darned lol.

You must be as old as dirt!

I started mixing my own pre-mix at age 8 or 9. I was a lawn mowing son-of-a-gun. I had so many lawns to do, I hired three of my friends. I had 5 lawn mowers on hand at all times.

And yes, I'm as old as dirt, back when dirt was dirt. Not this crap today that passes as dirt.

trying to get to 16,000 !!

might just get there on this thread!

( can't believe I am actually arguing with some inbred who has 16000 posts on a chainsaw forum, I must be really bored)

This is the best 2 stroke synthetic oil in the market today:

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Gallon-T...898590&hash=item4d76974fb6:g:0A0AAOSwsbBbNSeB

And here is the best price for it.

Back