What took Mobil One mixing oils place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, can not HONESTLY say I have ever used it in a chainsaw.....yet. Been using echo oil in my saws. But I used this oil while racing 2-stroke motorcycles. The most important factor: smells nice! But I am switching over to it for "everything two stroke" I own.

mmmm....do you think an oil that works well in your high output racing 2 stroke bike will be the right oil for a low output commercial style 2 stroke chainsaw? H1-R is a premium oil made with very high quality ingredients, its real deal ester based full synthetic oil. But will your chainsaw like it...

Our tame premix oil blenders rate in no particular order ELF HTX976; MOTUL 710 or IPONE SAMURAI more than likely to be others in the Us their findings were for the South West of France

mmmm....do you think an oil that works well in your high output racing 2 stroke bike will be the right oil for a low output commercial style 2 stroke chainsaw? H1-R is a premium oil made with very high quality ingredients, its real deal ester based full synthetic oil. But will your chainsaw like it...

was using echo power blend, then considered switching up to echo red armor. But it costs $188.72/gal (following this 1alpo1? ) if purchased in the little bottles off amazon. And I read some where they reduced or removed the ester. I keep my compressions low enuf to run 92 pump, so the rest of the two strokes are getting the same 42:1 H1-R.

I think its eqiv to red armor probably.

but it was sure ez to mix up those 2.6 echo power blend containers!

I use the manufacturers two stroke oil. Only husky oil in everything two stroke. The color of there oil looks like super maxima? I never had to repair a saw do to having a lube problem.

Read your label when a motorcycle is pictured on it. Some two stroke oils don’t mix with gas very well(premix) there for oil injected two strokes. We ran two stroke oil injected bikes and only used injector oil. Polaris oil is injector oil.

Pre mix will seperate from the gas over time. I always shake my gas cans before dispensing it into the saws/premix bikes.

For chrome lined bores synthetic oil is ok. For castiron sleeved bores I use a blend of castor/ synthetic oil. For my vintage husky dirtbikes with castiron sleeves plus I’m not sure what older saws have castiron sleeves. These were recommended to use 20wt or 30wt motor oil. Again read the info on the oil.

Use what works for you. Running a good quality oil can get expensive. But also can the parts get expensive too.

Back