What would you look for if....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the original thread topic has been pretty much covered. He should be well past stick picking and working on rope handling and chipper operation by now. :laugh:

Actually I helped contribute to the original article. I haven't bothered reading it lately but I still have a copy on my hard drive. I'll try to attach it here.

Nope, I don't get down to the Keys much. My only previous trip down there was when I drove to Key West once about 10+ years ago after visiting someone in Hollywood Fl. I have a friend in Pompano that I visit once in a while, but those trips have become less frequent recently.

out of 100 ground guys ive worked with 2 maybe 3 were the type to do the job properly for lengthy periods,i factor in groundsmen leaving/not turning up/burnt out into the buisness equation,i only expect them to feed brush, fetch ropes, lower limbs, fuel saws and some driving (although ive given up on people backing chippers its easier to just do it yourself and less stressful lol)ground guys that want good $$$ had better bring GOOD saw skills and turn there brain on,ive heard a few guys say they arnt paid to think!!!!

Back