• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

What you all having for Dinner

redheadwoodshed

redheadwoodshed

Freebird
Well I was wondering the same thing, so I went on down to the galley.They had some stuffed catfish that was probably good a couple hours ago and chicken pot pie that had grease floating on top,where'd that come from.
Finally I went down to look in the soup pot, where ther was something therein that had a similar appearance to chili.I ate it, but I'm pretty sure that it it had made it's debut as spagetti sauce.I guess it'll do.Some nights are better than others.

REJ2

Firewood Hack
this is what i'm having for dinner tonight. i'm having texas style ribs with some southern home made BBQ sauce with mash taters, peas,green beans and cream style corn with a roll on top.
After reading those, I ain't even tellin.lol Too embarrassing.
I'll tell ya embarrassing, how about hamburger helper, cheese burger flavor. Did have a fresh garden picked spinach salad and beer also.

stihl sawing

stihl sawing

MAD DOG
FireMan2285

FireMan2285

Banned
LOL, You just ain't right.

Some generic brand for honey oats and wheat, Or something like that.lol
dang SS the next time i cook my famous ribs again you can come and get you a big ol plate of them.and then you can see why i have to make 3 glass pans full of them and they still don't last long.and thats just 6 people eating in my family here.i just is that dang good LOL

dingeryote

dingeryote

Blueberry Baron
Jalapeno and Cheddar Brats from the local butcher covered with sauteed Vidalias, with wild asparagus and fiddleheads pulled out of the field before I murdered them.

The Asparagus is up finally.
We go through about 2lbs a day in season.

Just a chunk of dead critter and a pile of gus' on the grill, is about all we eat for dinner untill late May. Hell...it's for breakfast and lunch too! LOL!! Cream of Asparagus with Proscuitto is prepped for tomorrows lunch, and the leftover soup will get thickened up and gorgonzola added for Beef tenderloin sauce for dinner...along with another pile of Asparagus.

Lifes too short for eating out of a Box or bag.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote