• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

What you all having for Dinner

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Pretty soon with the colder weather it’s bushes baked beans on the bottom of a 9”x9” pan. Filled with eight hotdogs sliced like canoes filled with your favorite cheese, I like yellow American cheese, then covered with sliced bacon. Bake at 375 degrees till the bacon is done. It’s a fill your belly with warmth on a cold night.

I like to make baked potatoes in the fireplace or woodstove it’s a tasty treat.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Pretty soon with the colder weather it’s bushes baked beans on the bottom of a 9”x9” pan. Filled with eight hotdogs sliced like canoes filled with your favorite cheese, I like yellow American cheese, then covered with sliced bacon. Bake at 375 degrees till the bacon is done. It’s a fill your belly with warmth on a cold night.

I like to make baked potatoes in the fireplace or woodstove it’s a tasty treat.
we do them frequently. takes about 3 hrs or so in outdoor fireplace, mr Brutus. under the coals, in the ash oak above. tasty stuff! wrapped in tinfoil

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I been buying soup lately, lobster bisque with a extra can of lobster meat added let it simmer.

Clam chowder with a can of whole baby clams added.

Great for fighting off the chills. Just on a soup kick lately.

Been dying for the wifes eggplant Parma too.

Salasbury steak baked on a Kaiser roll. Chopmeat, diced onions, ketchup, paperika, salt pepper, worshipers sauce, parsley, garlic salt, egg, mix up into little meat loafs. Bake at 400 till crispy.

A grinder roll splashed with mayo, with sliced provolone cheese, pepperoni, lettuce, tomato, sliced red onions, black pepper, oregano, olives, roasted red peppers, olive oil and red wine vinegar . To die for.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

I been buying soup lately, lobster bisque with a extra can of lobster meat added let it simmer. Clam chowder with a can of whole baby clams added. Great for fighting off the chills. Just on a soup kick lately. Been dying for the wifes eggplant Parma too. Salasbury steak baked on a Kaiser roll. Chopmeat, diced onions, ketchup, paperika, salt pepper, worshipers sauce, parsley, garlic salt, egg, mix up into little meat loafs. Bake at 400 till crispy. A grinder roll splashed with mayo, with sliced provolone cheese, pepperoni, lettuce, tomato, sliced red onions, black pepper, oregano, olives, roasted red peppers, olive oil and red wine vinegar . To die for.
sounds good.

always like good clam chowder. had some other eve for dinner Veteran's Day over at Golden Corral. exceptionally tasty, imo. chili soup was also noteworthy, imo...

zgc.jpg

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Pretty soon with the colder weather it’s bushes baked beans on the bottom of a 9”x9” pan. Filled with eight hotdogs sliced like canoes filled with your favorite cheese, I like yellow American cheese, then covered with sliced bacon. Bake at 375 degrees till the bacon is done. It’s a fill your belly with warmth on a cold night. I like to make baked potatoes in the fireplace or woodstove it’s a tasty treat.
my fav. do it often... in outdoor fireplace...

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I’m 69 yo nothing matters what I eat now. This crazy mixed up world could stop with the push of the big red button. I have cases of spam for later on. So it’s beef now. Where’s the bacon?

I do like skirt steaks fried in a castiron pan with butter and bellaporta mushrooms some garlic Texas toast, baked potato.

Or a bone in rib eye. The dog gets the bone.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

I’m 69 yo nothing matters what I eat now. This crazy mixed up world could stop with the push of the big red button. I have cases of spam for later on. So it’s beef now. Where’s the bacon? I do like skirt steaks fried in a castiron pan with butter and bellaporta mushrooms some garlic Texas toast, baked potato. Or a bone in rib eye. The dog gets the bone.
in butter, sounds like veggies to me! lol