• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

What you all having for Dinner

NIP Group
CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
How the heck do you make vodka out of hemp?? It cant have a lot of fermentable sugars in it. Local company here produces vodka from apples. Even after 3 distillations, it is only marginally drinkable. Belvedere vodka, made from hard winter rye, is very good stuff especially chilled.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
How the heck do you make vodka out of hemp?? It cant have a lot of fermentable sugars in it. Local company here produces vodka from apples. Even after 3 distillations, it is only marginally drinkable. Belvedere vodka, made from hard winter rye, is very good stuff especially chilled.
probably just needs some extra ice! ;)
Image result for image glass apple vodka

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
last nite was grilled ckn tenders, 3 strips (plenty leftovers) had one thawed, but saw 2 I liked at store, so got them, too. :) fresh asparagus, hollydays sauce, steaks on cilantro, baked spud... homegrown salad. tomatoes, onions and cukes, too! great meal! PB300003.JPG PB300004.JPG PB300002.JPG PB300001.JPG

svk

Saw Hoarder
There are 3 different organizations that give out bulk food to those in need. Since I am not in need, I do not go. But I know a couple of older ladies who split a load from these places and still have extra so always want to give me food because we have 5 kids.

Last week we were given 20 lbs of sloppy joe meat. It is really good stuff but after eating it for 5 of the last 6 meals I am going to be happy when it is gone lol. Luckily my two oldest boys love it too.