• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

What you all having for Dinner

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yesterday Pepperoni simmered in tomato sauce, with fresh green beans homemade garlic bread. Don’t over cook the green beans,

Tonight 5 oz Kansas City steak burgers, on white toast, bacon, beefsteak tomato, mayo. Just 1.

The beefsteak and super beefsteak tomatoes are ripening. Tomato with mayo on fresh pumpernickel bread. Yummy.

Maybe stuffed cabbage soon, I love
stuffed cabbage.

svk

Saw Hoarder
Made tomato pie. It was tasty but definitely need to tweak the recipe. Saw another recipe that called for bacon. I’ll be trying that.
896C365B-EF7A-42A6-BF7C-D5AFFA3B1457.jpeg

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I purchased 12 sticks of margarita pepperoni and simmering tomorrow’s supper tonight. Better enjoy this while the green beans are fresh, just a few sticks of pepperoni in tomato sauce will do.