ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

What you all having for Dinner

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yesterday Pepperoni simmered in tomato sauce, with fresh green beans homemade garlic bread. Don’t over cook the green beans,

Tonight 5 oz Kansas City steak burgers, on white toast, bacon, beefsteak tomato, mayo. Just 1.

The beefsteak and super beefsteak tomatoes are ripening. Tomato with mayo on fresh pumpernickel bread. Yummy.

Maybe stuffed cabbage soon, I love
stuffed cabbage.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I purchased 12 sticks of margarita pepperoni and simmering tomorrow’s supper tonight. Better enjoy this while the green beans are fresh, just a few sticks of pepperoni in tomato sauce will do.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I could eat 20 mc nuggets in a heart beat,

When I was carrying 265# elevator rails all day, my lunch was two 1/4 pounders, 20 pc mc nugget, large coke, fry.

Reactions: svk
Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Yesterday Pepperoni simmered in tomato sauce, with fresh green beans homemade garlic bread. Don’t over cook the green beans, Tonight 5 oz Kansas City steak burgers, on white toast, bacon, beefsteak tomato, mayo. Just 1. The beefsteak and super beefsteak tomatoes are ripening. Tomato with mayo on fresh pumpernickel bread. Yummy. Maybe stuffed cabbage soon, I love stuffed cabbage.

:numberone: :yes:

in fact, just thawed out some I recently made...