Whats going on with Huztl?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Hogden

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Their emails bounce back as "Undeliverable" and their website is down.
Im still waiting on parts that were not included with a saw i purchased 4 months ago!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Their emails bounce back as "Undeliverable" and their website is down.
Im still waiting on parts that were not included with a saw i purchased 4 months ago!

Very strange it's as if the website doesn't exist anymore i tried logging into my account.
It's not found on google.

Facebook account is still active
I left some messages.

I sent an email a week ago and had no reply.
They normally get back to you within a day or so

I've got a care package coming from them, to make up for some missing and damaged parts in my 660 kit. It tracks as on the way.

I've got a care package coming from them, to make up for some missing and damaged parts in my 660 kit. It tracks as on the way.
So does mine. But that has been that way for 3 weeks. And Oz Post say they know nothing about it.
Go figure?

The response from huztl on ebay is they are working on it.

I checked them yesterday. Based on the error I got, I would say that there was some DNS issue on the internet that was affecting their site (and possibly others). Usually DNS changes propagate within a few hours, but in some cases, it can take up to 48 hours for all of the global DNS servers to propagate changes.

It looks like their web site is hosted in southern CA. I wonder if they are getting caught up in the issues that Frontier Communications was fighting at the end of last week.

Back