Whats going on with Huztl?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received an email from them this morning asking me to rate a purchase I received from them a couple of weeks ago.

Dear sir,

Hope you are well. Thanks for your appreciation and supporting e. If convenient, could you please kindly write some comments
about the parts you bought from our website. Any comments will be appreciated. We have been working on developing new products and also added many new items on our website.

Thanks.

Maybe the Russian hackers have downloaded everything they can from the US Military–industrial complex and they are turning upon their fellow Communists...

I tried to log into my account but it wouldnt let me. So i tried a password reset and it sent me a new link to follow from my email.
I followed the link amd then it came up with "Illegal Operation"
So i cant contact them
21081279e4726aa5231b9ee3d4523664.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well i have tried 3 times now to reset my password. But it still wont let me in.
Since they are not answering my emails and i cant log in, i dont know how else i can contact them?

I sent them a message and got this reply:

HUZTL TEAM 2017-10-16 03:40:55
Dear sir,
Thanks for your message.
Sorry to tell you there is something wrong with our website.
Our IT is repairing the page.
Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Maggie Tong
www.huztl.net
[email protected]

She seems nice.
But i have sent her many emails, from 2 different email addresses requesting she contact me regarding missing parts.
I am sort of thinking that they have blocked me or are not interested in following up with my missing parts. All they have to do is respond to my email. They have responded to yours?

I just use their message section on their site. I have had no problems with the site either really. Weird

Well.
I re-registered an account under a new email address. I sent them an email. They sent me a return email asking my problem. Then I told them that the missing parts from my kit (which they said had been sent) had been lost and i have registered a postal case and they need to resend them. Well they did not answer back.
Now my new Huztl account has been deleted and i cant log in.

Australia mate.
Its starting to appear that they dont want to deal with me. I have done or said nothing wrong to warrant this

I checked them yesterday. Based on the error I got, I would say that there was some DNS issue on the internet that was affecting their site (and possibly others). Usually DNS changes propagate within a few hours, but in some cases, it can take up to 48 hours for all of the global DNS servers to propagate changes.

It looks like their web site is hosted in southern CA. I wonder if they are getting caught up in the issues that Frontier Communications was fighting at the end of last week.

If the website is hosted in southern California (thanks for mentioning that) We have a lot of large fires in California right now. I know the (backbone) fiber optic cables carrying loads of data were burned, i would imagine at many places. Things like that should get fixed relatively quickly but they are stretched thin, the various utility companies are scrambling to get things back online all over so that could very easily be related.

With all the weather attacks recently other more damaged areas (I know of Ireland and Puerto Rico) Im not surprised we (CA) dont make big news in other areas.. Santa rosa which is an hour away got hit hard and theres a lot of techy online internety stuff there as well.

Phone lines were damaged all over but calling them or sending smoke signals and reporting back might be a good idea.

Back