Whats going on with Huztl?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the website is hosted in southern California (thanks for mentioning that) We have a lot of large fires in California right now. I know the (backbone) fiber optic cables carrying loads of data were burned, i would imagine at many places. Things like that should get fixed relatively quickly but they are stretched thin, the various utility companies are scrambling to get things back online all over so that could very easily be related.

With all the weather attacks recently other more damaged areas (I know of Ireland and Puerto Rico) Im not surprised we (CA) dont make big news in other areas.. Santa rosa which is an hour away got hit hard and theres a lot of techy online internety stuff there as well.

Phone lines were damaged all over but calling them or sending smoke signals and reporting back might be a good idea.

Yes, wicked big wildfires out there, I have been keeping a watch on them, sorry for the loss of life and property destruction. My oldest daughter lives in Berkley and has been keeping me updated.

It's not called the great firewall of china for nothing.
http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/

Our WORK web site is hosted by a 3rd party. I guess the Chinese government didn't like some other web site that they hosted and blacklisted the entire hosting company IP block. All of their routers are hard coded point-to-point IP addresses rather than using a named router with a DNS lookup. Freedom of speech - as long as the government agrees with it...

Back