• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

What's Hittin' the Grill or Smoker?

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Some pork shoulder smoked for 11 hrs over mesquite charcoal. All while I was out working on my social distancing skills Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
neighbor brought us couple pcs of smoked pork shoulder other day. bit of a surprise, but yum! tender and tasty. ate it, dipped it, and made a sammy with it, too. one packet left. shrink wrapped. did some grilling other evening for dinner. NY strip, ckn tenders and pork center cut loin chops; boneless ~
P8310014.JPG P8310015.JPG

mighty fine fare! ~

Biigg50

Biigg50

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well with the kids all home from school, I’m trying to make things go a bit farther. So I smoked a nice big eye of round for sandwich meat. These things are great, for about $15 I got enough roast beef to fill a 1 gallon ziplock bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stillhunter

stillhunter

Addicted to ArboristSite
A few days ago the wife came home w 4 chicken thighs.I wanted to smoke them on the webber but not for 4 thighs. Dug in the freezer and found a wild turkey tenderloin I forgot from last year. I seasoned the chicken w traeger chicken rub,under the skin and the cut side and left them in the fridge for 24hrs while the turkey thawed.I cut the loin in 3 pieces and seasoned the turk. loin w the same rub and let it sit. Few hours later I put them on the webber indirect.I put the loin meat on the lower grate on foil and put the thighs,skin side up over the turky so the fat would drip on then..... the chikin and turky were 20200423_213102.jpg awesome!
20200423_213622.jpg