What's Hittin' the Grill or Smoker?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sprouts on the side

P4060015.JPG

fdd6d6d88eb86a1972daf350bdb8c804.jpg

Just a plate of roast beef for sandwiches. Seasoned over night and smoked over large mesquite chunks all morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fdd6d6d88eb86a1972daf350bdb8c804.jpg

Just a plate of roast beef for sandwiches. Seasoned over night and smoked over large mesquite chunks all morning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

looks good! you might need a couple of loafs of bread for all that! I didn't eat all my grilled NYS and yesterday made sandwhich out of what was left. tasty. mayo, mustard, lettuce, onions and some tomatoes from garden. do you put any horseradish on ur beef sams? or bbq sauce?...

looks good! you might need a couple of loafs of bread for all that! I didn't eat all my grilled NYS and yesterday made sandwhich out of what was left. tasty. mayo, mustard, lettuce, onions and some tomatoes from garden. do you put any horseradish on ur beef sams? or bbq sauce?...

I like horseradish, ranch dressing, cheese and a slice of pickle on a toasted sourdough roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back