What's the greatest decision you've ever made in investing on vehicles and trucks?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for a larger company so money isn’t as tight as smaller private companies but the best piece of equipment we have is our elevator bucket truck. We’ve got a 2012 terex xt pro 60/70. More often than not I’m using the elevator to get around the tree and not simply because it goes 70 feet up.

I do line clearance and it’s extremely useful in spots we didn’t realize when we got it. That being said, it comes with a hefty price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch local auctions - buy on value.
I have capability to repair most any machine in own shop so watch for deals.

Last year biggest mistake in not buying (or at least bidding on) was a big Peterbuilt truck with a 50 foot bucket, it went for $5200.

Of course, DW makes me sell a dozer or something if I bring home anything bigger than a S-10 PU.

I watch local auctions - buy on value.
I have capability to repair most any machine in own shop so watch for deals.

Last year biggest mistake in not buying (or at least bidding on) was a big Peterbuilt truck with a 50 foot bucket, it went for $5200.

Of course, DW makes me sell a dozer or something if I bring home anything bigger than a S-10 PU.

That's a good investment there, Peterbuilt truck.

Back