what's the weirdest thing you have used a chainsaw for ....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to have sled dogs, had a contact with a horse vet, he would call me to remove dead horses that were good for dog food. Sometimes in the winter the dead horses were frozen and too far from the truck, so..Jonsereds 49sp on the job. Truck would get some "looks " on the way home.
Dallas

A fella I worked with years back used a chainsaw to get a queen size bed up stairs in a rental. Cut right between the Joyce’s in the ceiling and pushed it up through.

Guess that’s how they do it in Tulelake CA.

Guess they spell "joists" differently as well.

Was redoing my roof with metal and had all the runners nailed on shingles underneath.

I woke up at 3AM to the sound of water gushing unto the bathroom directly above the breaker box. Hell of a storm outside. I mean bucketfuls.

I started mapping out wtf was going on in my head, seemed impossible. Then it dawned on me that the top runners were under the eaves and there must be a hole.

So I grabbed my 395xp and ladder, in this fvcking monsoon lightning storm, in my underwear.
Got to the top and started dicing runners near the eaves. Turned it off like a faucet.

Whole thing took maybe 5 min from when I woke up to toweling off.
That was one of the busiest times of my life and I was grateful for that bed when I laid back down.

Latest posts

Back