What's this old Oak have to be happy about?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kong

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
There wouldn't be a smile on my face if I was setting in the log pile waiting my turn at the saw:
IMG_3693.jpg

Eyes like that

Are usually caused by steel burried in the wood. Maybe he is smiling just thinking about all the damage he will cause the saw blade as his final revenge. That one might be cheaper to cut up as fire wood with an old chain on your saw.

Saw mill operator oughtta kick that one...ya ever see a guy blow teeth off a blade...:bang::bang::bang:he ain't none too happy.

There wouldn't be a smile on my face if I was setting in the log pile waiting my turn at the saw:

Just so you know, people SIT and your table is SET for dinner.

I agree, metal in the wood, you can also see it in the log to the right.

Gary, when I grow up, I hope I can be as smart as you. :msp_rolleyes:

That, I'm sure, is NOT at issue. What is at issue, is respect for, and proper use of, American English.

Seems that some of us didn't pay much attention in school. Fine, pay attention and you can catch up easily. (Maybe a local ESL class?):msp_wink:

Gary, when I grow up, I hope I can be as smart as you. :msp_rolleyes:

I have an FBI buddy whose wife was an English teacher at a girl's boarding school. She used to harp all the time about when to use sit/set and lay/lie. I am just waiting for someone to start talking poultry and eggs so I can give my next lesson.....

That, I'm sure, is NOT at issue. What is at issue, is respect for, and proper use of, American English.

Seems that some of us didn't pay much attention in school. Fine, pay attention and you can catch up easily. (Maybe a local ESL class?):msp_wink:

It seems that your third sentence is missing a noun; here is one you can borrow [It].

Back