• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

What's worse, watching Kelly Ripa or getting a prostate exam?

challenger

challenger

Cheese is good.
I'll take a digit to my donut to being forced to watch Kelly Ripa. What in the world are people thinking?
BTW I got introduced to her and Ryan Seacrest totally by mistake. It's like watching two vehicles heading toward each other. I couldnt look away. But I learn quick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ammoaddict

ammoaddict

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'll take a digit to my donut to being forced to watch Kelly Ripa. What in the world are people thinking?
BTW I got introduced to her and Ryan Seacrest totally by mistake. It's like watching two vehicles heading toward each other. I couldnt look away. But I learn quick.

My wife watches that mess sometimes, I would rather have a prostate exam, it only hurts for a second.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

NIP Group
challenger

challenger

Cheese is good.
I guess she hasn't scarred the emotions of many here the way she has scarred me. Seeing people like her getting enough viewers to keep her on the air makes me really question the intellectual capacity of many American. Cough, your wife excluded obviously . She and Seacrest are two peas in a pod. By that I mean you could take both of their brains and drop them into a gnats ass and it would sound like two peas being dropped into a shoe box.
These shows make my buttocks throb like someone has beat me with a baseball bat. Kelly Ripa, Seacrest, Kathy Lee Gifford, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar et AL. Good googly moogly, can it get any LESS intilectually stimulating? Those few women alone, Seacrest included , have probably accounted for more flaccid penises than diabetes has in all recorded history .
To beat this dead horse more better I ask what's with Kelly Ripa? I hear her higschool yearbook voted her most likely to develop into an adult women with the body of a 12 year old boy. I'm not usually in favor of people getting their bodies augmented but if a gofundme was started so she could get a set of bolt ons I would donate.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
I guess she hasn't scarred the emotions of many here the way she has scarred me. Seeing people like her getting enough viewers to keep her on the air makes me really question the intellectual capacity of many American. Cough, your wife excluded obviously . She and Seacrest are two peas in a pod. By that I mean you could take both of their brains and drop them into a gnats ass and it would sound like two peas being dropped into a shoe box.
These shows make my buttocks throb like someone has beat me with a baseball bat. Kelly Ripa, Seacrest, Kathy Lee Gifford, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar et AL. Good googly moogly, can it get any LESS intilectually stimulating? Those few women alone, Seacrest included , have probably accounted for more flaccid penises than diabetes has in all recorded history .
To beat this dead horse more better I ask what's with Kelly Ripa? I hear her higschool yearbook voted her most likely to develop into an adult women with the body of a 12 year old boy. I'm not usually in favor of people getting their bodies augmented but if a gofundme was started so she could get a set of bolt ons I would donate.

I don't watch any of that crap or any junk like it; neither does my wife.

Only so many breaths in one's Life. I don't want to explain to St. Peter why I wasted time watching Ms Ripa

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
I watched All my Children for years.

We had a housekeeper who watched it every day, and since she made lunch, we watched it with her. Got hooked.

Some things are better kept to yourself. Admitting that you watched soap operas isn't going to bolster your position on this forum any...:innocent:

You can blame it on the grass if you like.