• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

What's worse, watching Kelly Ripa or getting a prostate exam?

spyder62

spyder62

Addicted to ArboristSite
Teaching "conservative" Americans about US history?

F*** yeah! :cool:
You imply that’s it’s white American conservatives who are trying to change america for the worse. When in reality It’s the liberals who are trying to change things for the worse . Yesterday you posted Canadians supported a free press , yet you support canada’s Support of the U.N. immigration pact which could make it a crime to criticize immigrants.

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
And Groundie-stick with the Canucks. You only think you know the US of A.

My mother was American, so is a good deal of my family. I know a lot about your great country. History is one of my main interests, and the US figures prominently in world history. Not to mention that the history of your country, domestically, is colourful to say the least.

And I see the good and the bad. Credit where credit is due.

I mean.... Awesome! :cheers:

challenger

challenger

Cheese is good.
And these are her most redeeming qualities.
I think she takes amphetamines or ritalin

I was really hoping this would NOT get political. I was hoping to read what kind of comedy chops we here have .
Hey, if you can't laugh while poking fun at Kelly Ripa is life really worth living?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

stillhunter

stillhunter

Addicted to ArboristSite

I was really hoping this would NOT get political. I was hoping to read what kind of comedy chops we here have
Hey, if you can't laugh while poking fun at Kelly Ripa is life really worth living?

I'm serious! I've known people who took these drugs and they acted very similar to her.

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer

I was really hoping this would NOT get political. I was hoping to read what kind of comedy chops we here have .
I apologize for making political remarks. I had a brain fart and really thought this was in political some some reason. :(

Jed1124

Jed1124

Addicted to ArboristSite
I don’t know what all the hate is about. You don’t like her change the channel and go get a finger stuck in yer bung hole.....:happybanana:

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Kelly is italian I’m sorry to say. And who knows what else. The best thing that big mike could ever do was to bail out. They were like mixing oil and water. Kelly’s fault.