• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

What's worse, watching Kelly Ripa or getting a prostate exam?

challenger

challenger

Cheese is good.
Her latest :
"there is a Muslim ban".
She is a complete idiot. How she got elected only shows how wacky NYC really is.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
She got elected because shes in New York city and she's pretty damn good to look at unlike the old white guy Joe Crowley. I'd rather have a prostate exam while having dental work done than watch Kelly Ripa.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
She got elected because shes in New York city and she's pretty damn good to look at unlike the old white guy Joe Crowley. I'd rather have a prostate exam while having dental work done than watch Kelly Ripa.
She came from a borough that is mostly low income with low voter turnout. I'm pretty sure if Daffy Duck promised what she did, Daffy would have beat Crowley too. He did a piss poor job of campaigning