What's YOUR Holy Grail Vintage Chainsaw List?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poulan 2300,4000,5400,655bp. Looking at the last few post my list might not be vintage enough.

As the title of the thread states, it's YOUR list, so build it like you like it.

With respect to the saws you mention, I don't speak Poulan (it's shameful, too, since I'm from Louisiana). I do, however, want to get my hands on a 655bp. That would be a great one to have.

Scott

Damnit Floyd! Might as well close this thread! That's a KS43, right? How did you end up with it???
Well Scott it's a very long story but I had it shipped from Germany to the USA and it landed in Calgary Canada!! Which wasn't good. After about 3 days of trying to get Canadian customs release I was unsuccessful. Luckily a member here turned me on to a fellow collector and he drove many miles to help me out. He was able to get it cleared of customs and drove it across the border into Montana where I was legally able to meet him. In the end because of a few crazy saw guys I was able to obtain this saw for my collection.

Glad to hear you found a co-conspirator/enabler on the BDKH!

And that's great news on the MS90; glad to hear that you ended up with it.

You've been killing it lately, by the way. Anything else in the works? Not much excitement here. Have a minty 076 on the way from the states, a nice Raket XD headed here from Sweden, and a big box of Jonsereds 111 parts on the way from the states.

Glad to hear you found a co-conspirator/enabler on the BDKH!

And that's great news on the MS90; glad to hear that you ended up with it.

You've been killing it lately, by the way. Anything else in the works? Not much excitement here. Have a minty 076 on the way from the states, a nice Raket XD headed here from Sweden, and a big box of Jonsereds 111 parts on the way from the states.
Working on a near new 076 myself but haven't closed the deal yet. Will be headed to visit a old mcculloch dealer after the holidays.

Got another Echo Twin on the way. This makes three of them. I think I'm a glutton for punishment -- they're all complete, but only one has spark. Has anyone cracked the code on replacement ignition parts that will work? I know it's damn near impossible to find NOS.

thanks

Scott

Latest posts

Back