• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

when i was in school teacher once told a bad kid to bend over and remove pants

gunny100

gunny100

ArboristSite Guru
when i was in school kid was bad and the teacher was mad and he told him and her to remove their pants bare ass and bend over for a very good hard solid swats from a large paddle
i think thay both got 10 wacks

was that even legal

NIP Group
Flint Mitch

Flint Mitch

ArboristSite Guru
when i was in school kid was bad and the teacher was mad and he told him and her to remove their pants bare ass and bend over for a very good hard solid swats from a large paddle
i think thay both got 10 wacks

was that even legal
Really, another spanking fetish thread?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

holeycow

holeycow

Dirt, Air, Water, Sun
Chalk and chalk brushes flying around were eventful days. Mr. Elliot had a wicked arm! He seldom missed. He was also a great math teacher and Badminton coach.

Mrs whatever-her-name-was smashing buddies head on his desk was pretty uncool tho..,He did behave foreverafter..and so did everybody else in the front row.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

old CB

old CB

ArboristSite Guru
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.
Wasn't that the game where he went on a date afterward with his girlfriend Dixie, which caused issues when her name got confused with Dixon and all hell broke loose at the ice cream parlor?

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
They had a sick mind keep them dumb keep them poor an beat them . Might have got over done a student always reflects the teacher .

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
We reach a point were feeling good all the time is what we have . What we forgot is this will not work . So got were feeling good is all that matter . We reach a point were then the only way they can be happy is see people suffer at big cost . For some reason you remember getting but beat made you a better person . let me know .