Where are the 500i saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamT1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This crap is killing me. Local dealer says “late summer” So basically same story as last year.
My mastermind 441 is sitting at the sweet spot where I’ve used it enough to justify owning it for 3 months, but I haven’t beat it up yet so I can sell it now and do fine on it. But if I keep running it it’s gonna cost me money by “late summer” If they could just stick to a projected date I could have dang near run that gently used mastermind for free. I’m at the slow point in the season so I guess I could sell it and run my backup all summer, but this time of year I need to get it done in a hurry.

Gently used........Similar to a "gentle" bar fight?
:yes:w
It was gently used when I bought it. Hobbyist. Now it’s been in a gentle bar fight, Patrick swayze . If I keep it much longer it will be like that older guy on roadhouse.

They are saws. Maybe just use the one you have?
They are like new vehicles and tractors. The new ones don’t last forever in time like older stuff, you put as many hours on them as you can while they are new, trade it while it’s visually nice looking still.

They are like new vehicles and tractors. The new ones don’t last forever in time like older stuff, you put as many hours on them as you can while they are new, trade it while it’s visually nice looking still.
Can’t tell if serious or trollolololololing?!?

Latest posts

Back