Where is Gypo & D.B.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This just off of the press...for those of you who have been wondering where Gypo or D.B. was; well I have found them in Saskatchewan. From the calls I have recieved, both are dead broke and trying to make thier way to Clearwater B.C. for a good meal and a cold beer. Because I care, I may have to meet them half way to make sure they can complete thier trip. Here is a pic from the local super8 motel in Portage la Prairie. And yes this is a saw related post, because both these guys own saws....Anyway, not really a saw pic.

Last edited:
Portage is in Manitoba, so they are even further away from BC than you thought!!! Do they drink beer in BC; thought is was a latte and Chardonnay kind of a place. Come to think of it the granola munchers are all on the coast and the interior is pretty redneck. Sure they will be happy there together.

The last I heard was that there were two maniacs with large modified chainsaws running around Iraq cutting down trees that decorated the presidential palaces. Reports also stated that alcohol sells within the country had tripled over the last few days. One unsubstantiated report said that the two had gotten inside one of the palaces and destroyed everything. They said that pianos were cut in half, meat hanging in freezers had been cut into one inch slices, and that sawdust particles were found in one of the small cots down in the basement, along with two pair of Iraqi made ear plugs. One native who spoke english said there were so many wood chips flying when those to were cutting that it looked like a sand storm, and why wouldnt it? Ill try to do some more research and report back on any new findings.

I heard they were joined at the hip & went to get seperated before the Susie Regime kicks in at the end of the month.
Rick/Creep

Back