Where to find a cargo trailer with high sides for rent?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etc

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need to move about 1.5 to 1-3/4 cords of firewood, have a truck but no cargo trailer. I need a cargo trailer with high sides.

I am in 20854 area code, going to central VA, not sure if this is the right forum but figured someone would know, all help is appreciated.

If you have a United Rentals close by give them a try. I have rented from the one close to us here in Minot ND and the one I get from them is rated for around 8-10k... and it's not too expensive either. On top of that, with United Rentals, if you rent on Friday, you don't have to return it until Monday and you only pay for 1 day of rental.

I need to move about 1.5 to 1-3/4 cords of firewood, have a truck but no cargo trailer. I need a cargo trailer with high sides.

I am in 20854 area code, going to central VA, not sure if this is the right forum but figured someone would know, all help is appreciated.
Our Home Depot rents decent sized dump trailers.
2 cords of green wood is a lot of weight. Could be up to 8000-11000 pounds.
If you do the move often(1-3 times yearly) then looking at buying a trailer will save you in the long run.
I own 3 trailers and they are one of the best investments I have made.
Last year talking with a buddy that delivers wood, he had a 3 year old dump trailer he was selling that fit 1.5 cords.
I didn't buy it, but it was sure handy to be able to dump the loads.

Our Home Depot rents decent sized dump trailers.
2 cords of green wood is a lot of weight. Could be up to 5000-7000 pounds.
If you do the move often(1-3 times yearly) then looking at buying a trailer will save you in the long run.
I own 3 trailers and they are one of the best investments I have made.
Last year talking with a buddy that delivers wood, he had a 3 year old dump trailer he was selling that fit 1.5 cords.
I didn't buy it, but it was sure handy to be able to dump the loads.

I don’t know what you’re burning but around here a cord of green oak and maple is over 5,000lbs.

Latest posts

Back