Where to find bucket trucks in Ontario

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bucket Trucks in Ontario

You can also call Russ at 877-436-2256. He works with me at Southwest Equipment. We recondition used bucket trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, and boom trucks. Not trying to be advertorial, but they are a lot cheaper than if you bought new or from the competition.

Maybe check out craigslist up there but it seems like there are a lot of scammers. If you really know what to look for in buying your bucket truck it might help. Easier to stick with Southwest Equipment because we have two year warranties.

Hope this helps a little. Good Luck.

bucket truck

there was a sale in ohio last week all davey trucks ,however sagon bought a bunch after they set it up so some trucks would not run or booms operate ,amazing how a shop down the road that brought them in had them all working the next day and want 6-7000 more

there was a sale in ohio last week all davey trucks ,however sagon bought a bunch after they set it up so some trucks would not run or booms operate ,amazing how a shop down the road that brought them in had them all working the next day and want 6-7000 more

Are they a dealership here in Ontario? Never heard of them. That's a steep increase for sure!:cheers:

Used Forestry Bucket Trucks in Ontario

I know that several utility owned Forestry bucket trucks that are coming from the Southern U.S can be purchased for the right price. Try calling Shane 905.396.5964 he has been doing this for years and even if you arent looking to purchase one he has great knowledge of these units. Hope this helps !!!!!!!

Hello,

I have been selling new and used bucket trucks for tree services in Ontario for several years and it is hard to compete with my price and quality, I have several really good units for sale, feel free to call 905-355-3281 ext 26 or check out my website at www.lakeportequip.com, thanks for your time and I hope you find a good quality truck for the right price,

Shane

Tried e-mailing you several times no response?

Back