Where to get flex liner.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qvist

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Where to get a good smooth walled 6 inch flex liner kit? I need to liner a 9x9 block chimney. The liner will need a t to get to the stove. Right now it has no liner so I will also need an insulation blanket to get 0 clearance on the outside of the chimney as it's an interior chimney to the house. I see that Lowes/Home Depot sell liners but I'm not sure of their quality?

I bought mine of amazon. Check all the suppliers list on there own cites and compare reviews.

Got everything delivered then rented a 35’ man lift. $300 for the weekend

Total job 2 hours hard part drilling into block to put top cap on but just take your time. Good luck

Where to get a good smooth walled 6 inch flex liner kit? I need to liner a 9x9 block chimney. The liner will need a t to get to the stove. Right now it has no liner so I will also need an insulation blanket to get 0 clearance on the outside of the chimney as it's an interior chimney to the house. I see that Lowes/Home Depot sell liners but I'm not sure of their quality?

Rockford Chimney supply, they have all shapes and sizes, excellent quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back