Which fuel!!? Porter ms362c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcouture81

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to this whole modded saw thing and purchased a snellerized ported ms362c that has changed hands a couple times on here. Anyways I’m wondering what fuel I should run in it considering I was told it is high compression also I don’t believe 93 will cut it. I bought some 100ll thinking that would do the trick but not 100% sure that’s the way to go or not? Also talking with my dirtbike/ATV engine builder I told him I was planning to run 100ll 50:1 Stihl ultra hp and he said I’m playing with fire plus he doesn’t recommend synthetic oil in 2 stokes... so I’m confused about it all, I’m guessing 100ll is safe but what about the 50:1 and Stihl ultra hp synthetic? Obviously this forum is geared to saws and people have first hand experience with the different options so just looking for some help! Let me know thank you

Most run e-free 40:1 for ported saws. I use echo red armor at 36:1 in all my saws, e-free at least for storage for me.

Back