• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

While we laugh

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
while we laugh at the them being silly there laughing all the way to the bank?

We will see what Bucking Billy Ray Smith brings to the show. Afterall he’s done it all.

full chizel

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I couldn’t watch that show before. Now with Buckin’ on there i really can’t. He’s way too hyper and talks too much.

ChipChomper

ChipChomper

ArboristSite Member
Love Axe Men but what torques my John bar is how they say all the trees Buckin Billy takes down are dead when many of them are most certainly not dead. :crazy2:Probably just to appease the tree huggers know the difference between a dead tree and a live tree. I mean seriously though, couldn't they use the show to educate these "ill-informed, emotionally driven, common sense impaired 'folks'" instead of kissing up to them? :angry:

ppumpcummins

ppumpcummins

ArboristSite Member
I cant watch that show. As a logger myself all the west coast loggers on the show make my head hurt. Like the one episode i saw they had left the buncher parked down the hill overnight. So they hiked down to it in hopes it would start in the cold. If you’re smart you walk back to the top of the hill to refuel and your machine is accessible by road in the morning if you have trouble with it.

Jhenderson

Jhenderson

ArboristSite Guru
Goodson has their own YouTube channel. I watched Bobby Goodson at the Vermont expo a couple of years ago with a couple with a young daughter. He didn’t know anybody was listening to him. He was telling the guy with him how tired and thirsty he was and they were leaving their booth as the couple approached. They turned to leave and Bobby called to them and had them take a photo of him with their little girl on his knee And mom and dad on either side. From what I’ve watched and witnessed he’s a real gentleman. I wish I had the chance to shake his hand and tell him what a great representative he was for our profession but I didn’t have it in me to hold him up any longer. He looked beat.