ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Who ports saws?

Chainsaw Jim

Chainsaw Jim

CJ Saws, LLC
The word "Tag" is just Internet forum speak for; "This is a cool thread with interesting info that I"ll wan't to get back to later" So I"ll just "Tag" it for now.
It's hard to keep up with you hipsters and all your new slang. My bookmarks page for the internet is a spiral binder and ink pen. Lol

jmssaws

jmssaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Not really. I made a positive comment about the number of builders and Idaho chose to troll incessantly again. Btw I haven't been a mod for months.

You seem like a cool guy, I don't wish to argue.
There is a lot of good builders and it's a shame this forum let one of them run all the others off.
Nothing against you.

Franny K

Franny K

xyz
There is a lot of good builders and it's a shame this forum let one of them run all the others off.
Nothing against you.
I have no way to know if this is the case. It is kind of bordering about complaining about moderation. It is pretty obvious this site does not move stuff out of the chainsaw section that really is a better fit elsewhere. Look at all the sub sections in the hot saw area.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Nothing against you.
There are many good builders, known and unknown. Though in all fairness, the ones that aren't around this site any longer weren't run off by another builder.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Not looking to argue about this. You should check your facts before running your mouth btw

Looks like it's time to throw EchoHoeNative back in the ignore file.

Much ink could be spilled about what happened in the past. There are at least two sides to every story plus the truth which lies somewhere in the middle. But F wasting time on that spilled milk, I'd rather watch saw videos.
You speak with a forked tongue.