Whos going to Pual Bunyun show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all I was just woundering how many of you well be going to the Paul Bunyan show in Nelsonville Ohio the weekend of Oct 5. I well be there two days myself Satarday & Sunday. I look forword to the show each year. I enjoy the shows. the new equipment & the new ideas that are to be fond there. See you there. Randy :)

No chance of me going , but what kind of competition and displays do they have? Website?

Howdy Toddppm, I fond one website www.educationalshows.com Has info about the shows. They have alot of the industy folks there. To name a few Deere, Cat, Timberjack, Alot of the saw makers, sawmill makers. A line up of shows can be fond @ www.hocking.edu Thats the school where the show is hold each year. It is just 8 mile from Athens where I live. Plus I atended school there. I didn't know they had a website, so I learned something to day. If anybody has info on this type of show in the northeast please let me know.Thanks, Randy :p

Randy, check out the TCI Expo in Columbus this NOV. It is the biggest Arbo show around.

Most ISA chapters have one or two shows durring the year also.

Latest posts

Back