Whos up for a GTG 25mi North of Louisville KY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see this old thread revived, brings back good memories for sure.
Everyone that I met there were people I'd be proud to call friends.

I'm like you Jesse, I'm the quiet type, and debated a long time wheather to try and go to one of these GTG's. Now, I can't wait for another one..lol

Heck, just going to watch Brad tune and run saws with the passion he has is well worth the trip !! :hmm3grin2orange:
I mean that as a compliment Brad!!

Great time for sure!

:cheers:
Gregg,

Mikey, I'm a beer drinker, not a fighter!:biggrinbounce2:

And a cheese eater:hmm3grin2orange:
Or is that a cheese destroyer?:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'd be happy to meet anyone from this gtg again. The overnight camping was a great idea. The campfire, music, and stories were awesome.:rock:

I'd be happy to meet anyone from this gtg again. The overnight camping was a great idea. The campfire, music, and stories were awesome.:rock:

yep and you didn't even have to set up a tent ;)

Yep!!! The campfire, and camping overnight was a great idea.:clap:

I was one of the lucky few that was ahead of Nik in the food line, so I got some "UNMANGLED" cheese on my burgers...LOL:hmm3grin2orange:

I should thank Nik also, It was at his urging, that I went to this GTG, and got to finally meet the Man, and all the rest of you fellas.

:cheers:
Gregg,

I'll bring my own pro grade, vertically split cheese next time.....

Go Pro, or go home!

Uh Hemmmm..... just so you guys know that was pro grade vertically split cheese.... someone just knocked it over and it was laying on it's side. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad everybody had a good time, that's what it's all about.

Good friends, some crappy food, a few nice saws, some darn fine entertainment, and a cold one when the saws shut down.... I can think of worse ways to spend a day. :D :cheers:

Uh Hemmmm..... just so you guys know that was pro grade vertically split cheese.... someone just knocked it over and it was laying on it's side. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad everybody had a good time, that's what it's all about.

Good friends, some crappy food, a few nice saws, some darn fine entertainment, and a cold one when the saws shut down.... I can think of worse ways to spend a day. :D :cheers:

See if I ever cook again...:monkey:

See if I ever cook again...:monkey:

Ummm Sean, we all took a vote and uhh.... I hate to be the one to tell you this but, you are no longer allowed to attend a GTG UNLESS you cook. :laugh:

Absolutely some of the best ribs I’ve ever eaten :clap: and I’m somewhat of a rib snob. :laugh:

I think I speak for everyone when I say.. you can cook my friend. :clap: :cheers:

Ummm Sean, we all took a vote and uhh.... I hate to be the one to tell you this but, you are no longer allowed to attend a GTG UNLESS you cook. :laugh:

Absolutely some of the best ribs I’ve ever eaten :clap: and I’m somewhat of a rib snob. :laugh:

I think I speak for everyone when I say.. you can cook my friend. :clap: :cheers:

Thanks...:)...

I just wish the GTG's I have been to where closer...It's hard to cook w/o a beer in my hand...:givebeer:

Back