• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

why are my pictures disappearing

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Are you traveling back in time? If that’s the case then they may have never happened now...

Honestly though I have no clue, I’m assuming you mean you’re uploading photos on the forum and they are disappearing from the forums?

1hander

1hander

ArboristSite Operative
They are uploaded onto my Google photos then I used the picture upload and put in the link to the picture... They show up then a day or two later only the word img is showing up where the picture used to be

1hander

1hander

ArboristSite Operative
if i right click on the link, and click on goto image, it goes to the correct in my google photos, but requires i log in, i found alot stuff on the internet suggesting problems wikth some forums and no problems with others. im not sure why. but i cant the img address cuz i cant edit my post anymore

1hander

1hander

ArboristSite Operative
another test using different sizes

this one i just clipped it to any smaller size to see if it stays

theres a separate IMG in this post that i could not remove and im not sure how ro remove it

1hander

1hander

ArboristSite Operative
yea photobucket is junk , i have been trying to delete and close my account but they refuse to just let it diem they are constantly harassing me with sales pitches.
i finally lost it and set the nastiest response you could think of and then all my hosted pics now have the blur and banner LOL