• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Why are my tree’s dying

Cantgrowtrees

Cantgrowtrees

I have poplar trees and Chinese pistachio trees. The poplars are looking dead and now the Chinese pistachio’s are starting to look bad. They are automatically watered every other day for 20 mins (drip hose). I’ve checked them with a moister meter and soil shows that it moist. Take a look at these pictures. Any help much appreciated.

Attachments

Raintree

Raintree

Penguins are tasty
You are over watering, good soaking once a week. Get your soil tested, possible micronutrients deficiencies due to acidic soil.
Leaves are symptomatic of magnesium stress.

Reactions: ATH
chainsawman123

chainsawman123

ArboristSite Lurker
I have poplar trees and Chinese pistachio trees. The poplars are looking dead and now the Chinese pistachio’s are starting to look bad. They are automatically watered every other day for 20 mins (drip hose). I’ve checked them with a moister meter and soil shows that it moist. Take a look at these pictures. Any help much appreciated.
maby to much rain or bugs