ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Why do Gangsters point their guns sideways

John Lyngdal

John Lyngdal

ArboristSite Guru
It place the axis of the muzzle rotation upon firing parallel(close but not quite) to the ground. If you're rapidly slinging lead there's a greater chance that your projectile will find someone else, rather than flying over their heads.

southpaw

southpaw

I react 2 B Venom
It place the axis of the muzzle rotation upon firing parallel(close but not quite) to the ground. If you're rapidly slinging lead there's a greater chance that your projectile will find someone else, rather than flying over their heads.
Children in strollers , people watching TV in their homes ,innocent pedestrians

southpaw

southpaw

I react 2 B Venom
Do you really think that people doing this really care about nearby innocent people? Sadly I don't think they do. They are predators who use fear to their advantage.
When I posted this it was for the humor value ,that's it
But you start carrying on about geometry ,trajectory and to top it all off you bring up "Gun Slinging" like you know something about all that stuff LoL
Should have never replied to your nonsense in the1st place and here you are again acting up on this like it's a discussion matter

THIS WAS MEAN'T AS A JOKE so leave it at that ok.....if you want to discuss issues that concern you start your own thread gun slinger

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
But you start carrying on about geometry ,trajectory and to top it all off you bring up "Gun Slinging" like you know something about all that stuff LoL
Should have never replied to your nonsense in the1st place and here you are again acting up on this like it's a discussion matter

THIS WAS MEAN'T AS A JOKE so leave it at that ok.....if you want to discuss issues that concern you start your own thread gun slinger
And some others are talking about race because they've got to bring politics everywhere they post.

John Lyngdal

John Lyngdal

ArboristSite Guru

The Trivia forum is for questions and responses.
I guess you should have posted it to the Joke forum, if you didn't want a technical answer.
Own your mistake.