Why I will never buy Stihl again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is nothing... check out the "jerry springer: my girlfriend is a boy" thread aka the beg for rep thread... its up to like page 2100+

I've come across that particular thread. But it's filled with pictures of redheads and other stuff that helps explain it's length after a couple years. I just never would have guessed 40+ pages on this particular thread.

But I guess the moral is the ones that start with a crazy rant with attitude seem to get people the most involved.:monkey:

What we expected, at least you are predictable.

You see I'm here because I'm bored. I'm not here to tell newbies to find a good dealer, because I am not a dealer and have nothing to lose. I don't have an ebay store or my own website. I do this chainsaw thing because it is fun. so... sorry if I step on a few toes and make a few saw snobs upset. I refuse to participate in the kiss butt saw snob game anyway. Look at it like this: Fred has a skewed view of things and he always questions authority-take it with a grain of salt. If it don't apply let it fly....does that help?:cheers:

You see I'm here because I'm bored. I'm not here to tell newbies to find a good dealer, because I am not a dealer and have nothing to lose. I don't have an ebay store or my own website. I do this chainsaw thing because it is fun. so... sorry if I step on a few toes and make a few saw snobs upset. I refuse to participate in the kiss butt saw snob game anyway. Look at it like this: Fred has a skewed view of things and he always questions authority-take it with a grain of salt. If it don't apply let it fly....does that help?:cheers:

You and the vast majority of the rest of us here. You are not unique in these ways, others yes.

You and the vast majority of the rest of us here. You are not unique in these ways, others yes.

Well if it helps I'm trying to tone it down. Lots of people here have helped me. I'm trying to pay it forward... A guy needs to live a balanced life right?:greenchainsaw:

Back