ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Why no vo2 score ?

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by aokpops, Nov 9, 2019 at 11:23 PM.

1. aokpops

aokpops Addicted to ArboristSite

I see these health fairs and none one checks your vo2 score . What about the ph balance ? Get the ph right is like putting oil on rust . Just saying for some reason everyone what's a pill or some kind of drink . Life does not have to be this way . The body makes everthing we need

SeMoTony likes this.
  2. Capitalist

Capitalist ArboristSite Guru

Because that is the naturepathic way which is not accepted by modern medicine.

Naturepathic medicine fails and modern medicine picks up and treats.

Eat all the licorice root and walnut hulls you want. At the end of the day naturepathic crap is useless in comparison to actual chemical science.

3. yooper

yooper Tree Freak

4. aokpops

5. aokpops

If you believe modern medicine has all the answers. The only improvement made is to look in the past . I got really tired going to a doctor then go home an fix it right . I don't eat any the crap you told me . I eat what I what when I want . Good breathing an good walking is very good advice. A good vo2 score is very important . Sorry seems you never read what it meant.

SeMoTony and TheBrushSlasher like this.
  6. Capitalist

It was difficult to decipher but You should see what happens when a naturepathic doctor takes an exam for a medical doctrate degree.

They have no clue about the human body or cellular biology.
    That is why homeopathy is widely disproven and they basically practice witchcraft.

Of you want a Vo2 test there are plenty of private entities out there offering them cheap.

Hey while we are on the subject... Whats the active half life of ashwaghanda root? Lmao

You believe what you want but a nuturepathic doctor cannot touch modern medical science and like all things... If it worked, there would be money, insurance, and government regulations all over it. Its quackery.

Precisely why not even medicare will cover naturepathic bs.

Alkalinity and pH balance is not determiniative of bloodwork. Its the other way around.

You also dont need a doctor for bloodwork in most states. Try privatemdlabs.com.

I can make my bloodwork dance however I choose. Not new at this. Yes most doctors are idiots but 100% of naturepathic doctors are bogus stupid quacks.

7. Capitalist

I used the "walnut hull" example because I know naturepathic doctors and have one in my family that "restores alkalinity" with walnut whiskey.

Tgat is whiskey with a chemical called juglone. Its hilarious because thats as far as they go with the science.

Now here is an example of modern medicines take on walnut hulls....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16271620/

It literally blocks collagen synthesis and decreases healing.
    HOMEOPATHY IS BULLSH*T
    SO IS NATUREPATHY

ITS PSYCOPATHY AND WISHFUL THINKING

8. yooper

yooper Tree Freak

You can also take a scratch out of the wooden coffee table with a walnut shell.