• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Why no vo2 score ?

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
I see these health fairs and none one checks your vo2 score . What about the ph balance ? Get the ph right is like putting oil on rust . Just saying for some reason everyone what's a pill or some kind of drink . Life does not have to be this way . The body makes everthing we need

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
I see these health fairs and none one checks your vo2 score . What about the ph balance ? Get the ph right is like putting oil on rust . Just saying for some reason everyone what's a pill or some kind of drink . Life does not have to be this way . The body makes everthing we need
Because that is the naturepathic way which is not accepted by modern medicine.

Naturepathic medicine fails and modern medicine picks up and treats.

Eat all the licorice root and walnut hulls you want. At the end of the day naturepathic crap is useless in comparison to actual chemical science.

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
Because that is the naturepathic way which is not accepted by modern medicine.

Naturepathic medicine fails and modern medicine picks up and treats.

Eat all the licorice root and walnut hulls you want. At the end of the day naturepathic crap is useless in comparison to actual chemical science.
If you believe modern medicine has all the answers. The only improvement made is to look in the past . I got really tired going to a doctor then go home an fix it right . I don't eat any the crap you told me . I eat what I what when I want . Good breathing an good walking is very good advice. A good vo2 score is very important . Sorry seems you never read what it meant.

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you believe modern medicine has all the answers. The only improvement made is to look in the past . I got really tired going to a doctor then go home an fix it right . I don't eat any the crap you told me . I eat what I what when I want . Good breathing an good walking is very good advice. A good vo2 score is very important . Sorry seems you never read what it meant.
It was difficult to decipher but You should see what happens when a naturepathic doctor takes an exam for a medical doctrate degree.

They have no clue about the human body or cellular biology.
That is why homeopathy is widely disproven and they basically practice witchcraft.

Of you want a Vo2 test there are plenty of private entities out there offering them cheap.

Hey while we are on the subject... Whats the active half life of ashwaghanda root? Lmao

You believe what you want but a nuturepathic doctor cannot touch modern medical science and like all things... If it worked, there would be money, insurance, and government regulations all over it. Its quackery.

Precisely why not even medicare will cover naturepathic bs.

Alkalinity and pH balance is not determiniative of bloodwork. Its the other way around.

You also dont need a doctor for bloodwork in most states. Try privatemdlabs.com.

I can make my bloodwork dance however I choose. Not new at this. Yes most doctors are idiots but 100% of naturepathic doctors are bogus stupid quacks.

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
I used the "walnut hull" example because I know naturepathic doctors and have one in my family that "restores alkalinity" with walnut whiskey.

Tgat is whiskey with a chemical called juglone. Its hilarious because thats as far as they go with the science.

Now here is an example of modern medicines take on walnut hulls....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16271620/

It literally blocks collagen synthesis and decreases healing.
HOMEOPATHY IS BULLSH*T
SO IS NATUREPATHY

ITS PSYCOPATHY AND WISHFUL THINKING

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
I used the "walnut hull" example because I know naturepathic doctors and have one in my family that "restores alkalinity" with walnut whiskey.

Tgat is whiskey with a chemical called juglone. Its hilarious because thats as far as they go with the science.

Now here is an example of modern medicines take on walnut hulls....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16271620/

It literally blocks collagen synthesis and decreases healing.
HOMEOPATHY IS BULLSH*T
SO IS NATUREPATHY

ITS PSYCOPATHY AND WISHFUL THINKING
Radboud University. Not sure why you think I want walnut hulls ? Found a good way to stay healthy that cost no money it involves being cold for few minutes . I see people drinking energy drinks that have no energy . What I want to show it's not what you eat or drink that makes you healthy . 2 things never taught is breath an walk whatever pain you have breath harder an focus on healing it . I report what I discover .

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
We all do what we think works for us, I won’t criticize nor judge anybody on how they should live. You have to be in tune with your own body and mind, and listen to what it tells you. Everything in moderation, including moderation. I’ve seen some crazy things in my time on this rock, and I’m sure I’ll see some more, with some luck.

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
What's happing now . We need a pill or drink for everything . If this modern medicine well good luck . If want to go asleep train mind an body . Learn to feel what' s like to be cold or hot . Were missing a lot of stuff . We reach a point were we don't have clue how hungary we are . We reach a point were we know nothing . We don't know hot cold . You can call me a backwoods walnut eating what ever . Life is about feeling learn what sleep feels like . Feel what waking up feels like . No body needs drugs to do this .They need good no how .Back by science I feel ever day . I just turned 59 an burn about 4000 calories a day . If your business oh helping people . Seems like you feel victim to sterilized education system . I got off my butt and stuff happen .

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
Radboud University. Not sure why you think I want walnut hulls ? Found a good way to stay healthy that cost no money it involves being cold for few minutes . I see people drinking energy drinks that have no energy . What I want to show it's not what you eat or drink that makes you healthy . 2 things never taught is breath an walk whatever pain you have breath harder an focus on healing it . I report what I discover .
CBC scores are much more telling of the way the body uses oxygen
What's happing now . We need a pill or drink for everything . If this modern medicine well good luck . If want to go asleep train mind an body . Learn to feel what' s like to be cold or hot . Were missing a lot of stuff . We reach a point were we don't have clue how hungary we are . We reach a point were we know nothing . We don't know hot cold . You can call me a backwoods walnut eating what ever . Life is about feeling learn what sleep feels like . Feel what waking up feels like . No body needs drugs to do this .They need good no how .Back by science I feel ever day . I just turned 59 an burn about 4000 calories a day . If your business oh helping people . Seems like you feel victim to sterilized education system . I got off my butt and stuff happen .
I agree with a lot of this but you mentioning the pH balance automatically made me assume you were a naturepath. Thats their basis because they know very little and look at the med game totally backwards.

Bloods read correctly tell the most.
Finding a doctor that isnt just going through the motions prescribing blockbuster drugs is rare.

I assure you though naturepathy is absolute hogwash.

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
CBC scores are much more telling of the way the body uses oxygen

I agree with a lot of this but you mentioning the pH balance automatically made me assume you were a naturepath. Thats their basis because they know very little and look at the med game totally backwards.

Bloods read correctly tell the most.
Finding a doctor that isnt just going through the motions prescribing blockbuster drugs is rare.

I assure you though naturepathy is absolute hogwash.
Been doing cold exercise for about 8 years . A lot of good happen real quick . I had to study and find out what was going on . Otto Warburg 1931 noble prize winner . A big pH guy . Was reading if your pH is right you could endure pain better . The very thing that was happing A good vo2 score was part of the pH . I could be wrong about pH just what I come up with . I'm small engine repair guy . All my theories based on this . Engine is sick body or mind sick about the same .

PA. Woodsman

PA. Woodsman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Each is entitled to do and believe what they feel is right for them, and if they feel that it works but if it is all in their head so be it, if they feel better let them.

I have used homeopathic remedies and can tell that they work, just took the antihistamine one last night and it dried me up just like a regular antihistamine but with little side effects. Use the Goldenseal one to stop post nasal drip and it works, use Arnica Montana pills and rub and it helps ease muscle pain. I know most believe they are just sugar pills but it works for me and that's all I'm looking for.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
I always feel much better rested and even over all when temperatures get into the tens and zeros. I don't heat my bedroom and keep the door always shut. For me a good nights sleep starts around 35°f and gets better in the twenties.