WI/MN/IA GTG March 13th 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK, It looks like this will be the day that is approved by my wife.
Who is interested in coming to have some fun?
Probably can cut one load for charity.
Also thinking about doing a comparison on fuel.
And a whole lot of racing and saw demos.
A little more comparison with that "goofy" chain that I have.
I think Ryan will bring some more smoked Pork Butt! Yum!

Hey JD how many to you think we need to bring!!!(Pork butts) Also If I get the tools should have some very interesting things coming to show!! Maybe the new dollymar will come with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hum... What do they do at these GTGs? bring the wives?swap?

I meant swap chainsaws and parts.You guys have sick and twisted minds. I like that in you.

Sounds good!

I'm interested! The two guys that I had with me, BJ and Kip, might come too.

JD...What do you think about name tags with the persons forum name along with their name? I sure was confused at times trying to remember that stuff!

Dan

Yes, name tags would be a good thing.
Ryan, we'll have to see how many commit to showing up. My mouth is watering as I think about how good those pork butts are.

yeah might be able to get some other stuff ready!! Trying to get my brother in law and mark to come but not making and promises!! I thought about making it a trip and leave early like to see some things in dubuque also might leave early thursday and stay in iowa for another day!!wifvey will probably come !

yeah might be able to get some other stuff ready!! Trying to get my brother in law and mark to come but not making and promises!! I thought about making it a trip and leave early like to see some things in dubuque also might leave early thursday and stay in iowa for another day!!wifvey will probably come !

I'm sure you guys are welcome here or at Jon's if you need a place to crash.

Thanks Jd it is well appreciated!!!! Let me know if there is anything that i can do or bring to make this thing better!!!!!!!!!!!:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back