• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold wicked work saw 375xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
this saw was built from the ground up new. the list of parts are
used cases and gas tank
new oem 372xpw 51.4mm cylinder and piston
new 372xp x-torque carb and new boot
new hd filter
new crank ,bearings and seals
used flywheel
new oem unlimited coil
new oem muffler
new oem brake handle
new oem top handle
new oem starter recoil
new oem top cover
new oem hd filter cover
new oem clutch cover
new oem west coast spikes.

the saw is ported with the combustion chamber cut. saw has only been test run and then set on the top shelf for myself to use . I haven't used it and don't see me needing in any time soon.
I am going to include a brand new 20'' husqvarna rsn bar and chain with the sale.priced at $900 firm paid with paypal as a gift to friends and family. I can do a credit card over the phone but the price will go up to 950 to cover the credit card processing fee imposed by the credit card company.

362.jpg 364.jpg 367.jpg 365.jpg 366.jpg 368.jpg 369.jpg 370.jpg 363.jpg

Even has the 375xp decal. Not to many out there with special feature.

the 375 has the 51.4mm cylinder that was first introduced on the 375k cut off saw

The photos you post of your saws are great!
I'm a photographer and I can fully appreciate how hard it is to get a tight shot - that's in focus with the right amount of light. So Bravo and one last thing - clean up your workbench. Lol - it looks like mine.
By the way - I'm looking for a solid 390/394/395 to run my 36" Alaskan Mill. Don't want to spend a fortune - can you please keep me in mind?
I live in Northern Virginia
Thanks -
- Stuart Herder

There was a nice ported 394 ported by Carl miller on the trading post. I may be selling my ported 385

There was a nice ported 394 ported by Carl miller on the trading post. I may be selling my ported 385

Thanks for the quick reply.
I use my 36" Alaskan mill about 4 times a year to rip long hardwood boards. The power head I get will be dedicated to the mill and I'll be honest, I'm looking for a strong and reliable Husky that won't break the bank.
Can you please tell me about your ported 385 and how much would you need to part with it?
- Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back