Wickedworksaw...terry landrum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is. Really sucks that people lost 3-4 figures of saws and $$. Sad that so many saw builders end up this way.

Life happens. But when the saws AND cash disappear, that is an issue.
Yeah the lack of conscience people possess and how they can look at themselves in the mirror after pulling crap like this has always amazed me.

I always pay with goods and services, not friends and family and will gladly pay the fees associated with it. I consider it an insurance policy.

Yeah the lack of conscience people possess and how they can look at themselves in the mirror after pulling crap like this has always amazed me.

I always pay with goods and services, not friends and family and will gladly pay the fees associated with it. I consider it an insurance policy.
Literally the only time I have ever paid with goods and services was to BillG, and thankfully so because I needed it!!

Literally the only time I have ever paid with goods and services was to BillG, and thankfully so because I needed it!!
I bought a Stihl FG2 file guide off him before the crap hit the fan. I suppose it’s all about timing with some people, that’s why I choose to pay the fees for goods and services.

Ironically, I didn’t need it with him.

I bought a Stihl FG2 file guide off him before the crap hit the fan. I suppose it’s all about timing with some people, that’s why I choose to pay the fees for goods and services.

Ironically, I didn’t need it with him.
I think the smaller sales were fine, it came to larger stuff or things he didn't really want to sell (or actually owned) is what caused the problem.

I think the smaller sales were fine, it came to larger stuff or things he didn't really want to sell (or actually owned) is what caused the problem.
I was under the impression all this occurred when he went off the deep end and ended up incarcerated. Like I said, my dealing with him occurred years before that, but that was just good timing, or luck you may say, on my part.

For myself, a 3% fee when dealing with these small amounts of money is a justifiable insurance policy. I’d gladly pay $30 on a $1000 saw to ease my mind. Anything can happen, and not necessarily would it be the sellers fault or a scam.

Latest posts

Back